Develop the port to be the Gateway Port of the region together with being a commercial information centre and a transportation hub for maritime business.
- Develop and construct the residual berths in pool no.1 and no.2 construction project to be able to handle containers up to 5.9 million TEU and operate within the fiscal year 2008.
- Study and plan architectures for the berths in pool no.3 within the fiscal year 2006.
- Establish computer systems to collect significant development projects and contracts databases beginning in the year 2006.
- Implement the rear area utilizing plan to increase managerial income.
- Expect the increment of containers serviced through in an average not less than 8 percent per year.
- Be one of the top twelfth ports of the world for the highest amount of containers serviced through within the year 2008.
- Construct the AO service berth within 2006.
- Invite and support investors and contractors to construct, manage and operate the A3 multi-purpose berth and C1, C2, D1, D2, and D3 container berths in Laem Chabang 2nd project within the fiscal year 2005 and all the residual berths within fiscal year 2007.
- Prepare to set up computer systems linked up within the organization and between other maritime business partners to provide information services as well as to be able to monitor operators’ performance.
- Provide investors to utilize free spaces for relevant and new business.
- Be ready to play an important role in the country’s transportation network as well as participate in marketing and distributing commodities.
- Hire professional private PR company to do market promotion and promote the Laem Chabang Port’s image to the public and worldwide.
- Cooperate with private port operators do market survey to find new trade and investment opportunities.